10 January 2006

Jan1st...<< Dec 31st...One more year passed by....

Poof....one more year passed by.....i feel much younger (i am..have also got back into the shadows of my trim shape) n enthusiastic.... :-) ....
While beginning the Count down to the new year....there are lots of things i remember of this year of mine....
Ctrl+ v - from my post the same D day of the last week of the last year - TradeMark
Jan 1st - Was at home...FULL BASH...ROOMIES,FEW COLLEAGUES N FRIENDS of mine...after finally bitchin about Bangalore n our state on the eve of new year...gathered around with booze n booth's josh...hit the party floor of the drawin room of my house with music banging loud to keep the entire street entertained for thro the night...

Jan - Clam start...getttin more used to the job...things movin on...u know like the normal say..."chaltha hai" types..:)
Met MY MECHI MAMS n MACHAANS in Alumni meet of my college...

Feb ,Mar ,Apr,May - Did sth happen....whts happenin to me...am a self proclaimed guy sayin "my RAM capacity is much higher"..
Oops.....got in new friends...guys from the doc team arrived...noise and color filled the floor...

June- Yohoooo...News about my trip to US started....i ws bit lucky to get the approval ...doondo Passport...thinkin back on the dreams of college...MS in US..how the worlds most richest and oppurtune country would be...all smiles...news spreads...family n friends happy about it...preparin a list ...
Calcutta (Kolkatta...bolo jai Dada ke naam pe)...visa stampin.......first flight experience...looks weird...but yea..mostly traveled around in trains....stay at "The Park"....Yohooo....AWESOME place...a day in park...could write the craziest n wildest ideas which ran thro my head as i spent the day in calcutta...( :-X Didnt implement any though..)
Packed off to US on the 30th..


July - I was there in the US ..."maaaan....wassup??....howdy partner...?? this place rocks..) flew thro Paris...ultimate Villas....landscape too green...pure air....reachd up to SanFransico.....spent 3 weeks..."as i claim it ws more of a Trip to me..thn work at the place ( worked for a week on a full scale...rest all masti..)....ULTIMATE place...i just LOVE it..the very thought of it excites me...theme parks...indian,chinese,mexican,italian...tried all FOOD...found my relatives in SF0 - PPP*....Hari"prasanna hogya Panna"....with iconic BackPack tagged my image.... big Jai to RTC DUDE..he got us ALL SET"to the env...next week at my Bro's place in Florida....one of the most excitin experiences i have ever had in my life....


Aug - Back in place..."Bang"lore...freed from the disastrous One Day Game of Rains "HE" played in Mumbai...(devastatain)..
all talks about US filled the stomach ,air n time for the month...and so my bills...al over the place...sweepin all my bank balance...
My "Jaddi dosth"relocated to bgl...:)))...
My Bday cam..i am older by a year..am gettin closer to my looks...am sheddin some fat too....:)


Sep - Took a deep breath..n dived into the ocean of numbers and gambling -"INDIAN STOCK MARKET"....what there in stock for me from it..."Yet to realise"..am possibly not that focused. or ....not tht confused.....i have a Invstmnt Guru at home

Oct - Hunted down two prey's for our enchanting villa at BTM..CHADDI n MF.com....kool...one is an enturpnr other...workaholic...
Had a Masti diwali.....rode bike towards chennai 2 days...400 kms...:)...i am bike freak...i am realisin my passion for the Metal..

Nov - 2nd ROAD TRIP - sunny(my jaddi dosth) ayaa..bakra bangaya...pulled him into the plan...rode 928 kms...ultimate experience...i hit kithna -928+400..kms...tht week...yohooo....am fit...

Rains ..rains...rains...all washed away...i ws a part of the show tht happend in bangalore...waist high water on a bike in Hosur road...."HE - The Dude"...thoda "shower ko cover karna"

So cruised thro the year....new year..my plans r to hit Kerala..Allepey , House boat, yohooo...hoping to have a bash...

Got New Friends.....lost touch with few (for them..."guys...just givin u time to MISS ME..;-)..:)..)
Exciting experience.....new found ideas ,plans.......(soon have to implement them)....and i march towards my mission of M(Masters..#%*&?)) n MissonK*

WISH U ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home