10 January 2006

Vision with a '15M' reach....

My Experience for 2 days without numbered glasses in this awesome world...

"Someone" is winking at me n "Someone" is sporting a grin...signaling 'Dude...its me...' interestingly
i can see a 'Human Form' wheatish colored face,blue shirt,black(Dark) colored pants...oho..."Kuch Clear Nahi hai"..

The day dimmed out...am on the bike out on the streets...trying hard to keep a tab on the details of the road...road signs, traffic signal timer, babes on bikes...never mind if 'SHE' is a driver or a pillion...:-D. After a long wait,the signal turned green (poof am not colorblind)
the vehicles started squeezing out on their pole positions...like dogs getting independence from of the corporation vehicle( that bad is the scene on the streets)…….its my time to sqeeuze out…..traffic light is turning Yellow ..am fleeing under the blessing of my beautiful 15M clear world...could see the other vehicle,more than seeing ...i can hear...Yamaha 100cc for sure....i cant go wrong in recognizing the sound of the engigne pumping up … crazy adrenalin rising bike of youthful indian crowd. On the other far end of the junction...having its headlight turned up with a indicator turned on.....all I could see is a sort of an image , image of a sunflower..bloomed up fresh n with its head facing the enticing the life source..(intrestin thought for an evening).....blurred yellow light..with its aureole of orange
of the supposedly flickering indicator light....ooo.....with bit of a raise murmuring prayers...I missed out being thrown out in air with a merger between herohonda n yamaha..
I reach the other end of the road...thanking 'He-The Dude' ...Yelu kundala vada...thapichean da...(Lord of Seven Hills...Escaped..)poof..

The most interesting one...was the fascinating n heavenly subjects created by "He- The Dude"..ulti creator ...were on a prowl in the night on the other side of the road with their platforms on the platform....we (roomies n me ) were taking a stroll post paratas for dinner...n..my N-friendly(N:Nature) hormones n instincts turned my head towards them..OhO...blurred images....no glasses....no clarity of definition of face n figure....Oh Maaan...i am left like a
blinded bird..(what happens whn birds gets numbers..??do they??.Dr.Salim Ali se pooch..)...squeezed my eyeballs out to check them out....to the not so well lighted streets
of BTM Layout..didnt help much in getting a CLEAR picture...'Friend in Need -is-Friend in Deed'...Dosth,dheke batha na..Kaise hai vo..:)),my roomies burst out in laughter n started consoling me...its 'OK'...Jana dhey...

The next day was out for lunch....passed through the Forum...the most colorful part of the day to be in forum..amidst the college crowd ....i figured out my path to the other end....once thro' forum i got a call from my friend..sayin...aabe..
haath dhikya .. dekthe ke bhi.. chalagaya tu....trust me...i "didn't"(couldn't) see anyone waving towards me.i 'swear'......thn was outside a restaurant waitin for my friend to join me..she cameby...i didnt notice. She started sayin...how awesome i look...red eyed....sleepy face...without glasses....as if just out of bed after a couple of hours of disturbed
sleep in days...narrated the whole episode n left to office cursing myself through the colorful corridor –Forum.

Dude...am smarter...my hit rate increasing...my calculations are working out pretty fine....my accuracy is improving...do I sound like mimicking marketing lines of an intel processor..:)....sort off..its just tht...i am becomin more efficient in figuring out the distant strange faint figures as my friends

Oh yea..i remembered that today is the D day for this tamasha...that evening went n picked up my glasses..."Subhe Hogya Mamu.."..:)..

;-)

;-) :: At First my topic heading was Vision with a '5M' reach.... improved that to 15M...even that started of with a Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr …….;-)...Hehehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home